High quality windows in Darlington
20th May 2015
With the weather improving (We’ve already had a few BBQ’s here at the Oaktree HQ!) recently we’ve noticed an increase in orders for our high quality windows and doors. This trend is nothing new, however, as good weather brings out a certain desire for home improvement. Think about it; during the dark months of winter all you want to do is keep warm and stay indoors. When the spring/summer months come along, the days are longer and there’s added impetus to get outside and do some gardening, paint the windows or fix the roof.
If your windows are looking a little shabby or are not the most energy efficient, we can certainly help. Click on any of the below windows types to find out more information:
- Aluminium Frames: we offer a diverse range of aluminium framed windows and doors with proven ability to reduce heat loss. If you’re interested in aluminium windows and doors with extra strength and durability, click through to find out more.
- Cream Laminated: The Super Fortress™ range in a cream grained laminate looks incredible thanks to its clean white finish to the internal surface. Take a look and enhance the appearance of your home today.
- Fortress™ 70 Internally Beaded Windows: Fortress™ 70 combined state-of-the-art design with security that’s second-to-none. These windows are ideal for people searching for a robust take on a traditional style.
- Super Fortress™ 70: Embracing modern styles whilst showcasing the highest engineering standards, the Super FortressTM 70 offers the best standards of security.
- Tilt & Turn Windows: Designed to maximise the glazing area, tilt and turn windows provide excellent ventilation when in the tilt position. Great for conservatories, these windows are highly sought after.
- Vertical Sliding: If you’re trying to maintain the traditional appearance of your home but combine it with modern day technology, the PVCu vertical sliding windows from Oaktree are ideal.
Feel free to get in touch via 01325 720 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help choosing your windows.
Mr. & Mrs. Booth
Mrs Crawford - Stockton on Tees
Miss J. Lowes
Mr M. Young - Eaglescliffe
B Hope Chester-le-Street
Mr.G.Hall - Darlington
Mr R. Evans
Mr N. Campelle
Mr C. Eastwood - Newcastle Upon Tyne